Here is the MACS Constitution
MACS Constitution is at the bottom of this page .
MACS Conference information and handouts are on the Conference page.
Other conferences and learning opportunities are on the Events page.
Where to Find What You Are Looking For
Connect with MACS on FACEBOOK-TWITTER-GOOGLE
Who We Are-
- The Maryland Activity Coordinators Society was founded in 1975 as a professional organization to unite Activity Professionals in geriatric settings.
- To act as a Forum for our members to exchange ideas and information.
- To promote quality activity programs for our clients.
- To sponsor, support and promote continuing education opportunities for Activity Professionals.
- To educate staff and the public to a better understanding about the importance of quality activity programs.
- To provide a liaison with local and state government as well as other professional organizations
- regarding the promotion and regulation of geriatric activity programming.
If you are interested in becoming a member, be sure to visit the membership page where you can learn more about the benefits of joining and obtain an application .