Here is the MACS Constitution
Where to Find What You Are Looking For
Connect with MACS on FACEBOOK-TWITTER-GOOGLE
MACS Constitution is at the bottom of this page .
MACS Conference information and handouts are on the Conference page.
Other conferences and learning opportunities are on the Events page.
Who We Are-
- The Maryland Activity Coordinators Society was founded in 1975 as a professional organization to unite Activity Professionals in geriatric settings.
- To act as a Forum for our members to exchange ideas and information.
- To promote quality activity programs for our clients.
- To sponsor, support and promote continuing education opportunities for Activity Professionals.
- To educate staff and the public to a better understanding about the importance of quality activity programs.
- To provide a liaison with local and state government as well as other professional organizations
- regarding the promotion and regulation of geriatric activity programming.
If you are interested in becoming a member, be sure to visit the membership page where you can learn more about the benefits of joining and obtain an application .