Maryland Activities Coordinators Society, Inc.
Founded in 1975 to unite activity professionals in geriatric settings across the state of Maryland.
brighter than sunshine
Our 40th Annual State Conference will be held in Ocean City, Maryland September 25-27, 2017.
2017-2018 MACS officers
September's conference marks the change in our officers.
Interested in becoming a MACS member?
- To act as a Forum for our members to exchange ideas and information.
- To promote quality activity programs for our clients.
- To sponsor, support and promote continuing education opportunities for Activity Professionals.
- To educate staff and the public to a better understanding about the importance of quality activity programs.
- To provide a liaison with local and state government as well as other professional organizations regarding the promotion and regulation of geriatric activity programming.