Maryland Activities Coordinators Society, Inc.
Founded in 1975 to unite activity professionals in geriatric settings across the state of Maryland.
Save the dates: annual conference
"Reaching New Heights....Awaken the Possibilities" September 24-26,2018
WISP RESORT in Garrett County, MD
2017-2018 MACS officers
September's conference marks the change in our officers.
Interested in becoming a MACS member?
- To act as a Forum for our members to exchange ideas and information.
- To promote quality activity programs for our clients.
- To sponsor, support and promote continuing education opportunities for Activity Professionals.
- To educate staff and the public to a better understanding about the importance of quality activity programs.
- To provide a liaison with local and state government as well as other professional organizations regarding the promotion and regulation of geriatric activity programming.