Benefits of Membership
- Copy of the MACS constitution and bylaws.
- Reduced fees to MACS conferences and seminars.
- Job referral.
- Peer resource network.
- Regular regional meetings that feature educational workshops and networking.
- Notification and summaries of regional meetings.
- Notification of legislative issues.
- The right to vote and hold office (full membership only).
- Quarterly newsletters.
Ready to join MACS?
New for 2018! Apply for MACS membership online by selecting your membership level and whether you're a new or renewing member below. If you would prefer to send a check, please download the PDF membership application.
Full memberships are open to all individuals employed full or part-time in activities in a geriatric setting; such as a consultant, coordinator, director, assistant, etc. Retirees who hold current certification through NCCAP or NAAP are also eliglbe for full membership to MACS.
Associate membership is open to all with an interest in MACS membership but do not meet the criteria for full membership -- including entertainers, volunteers, businesses, students and retired individuals without current certifications through NCCAP or NAAP. Associate members are not eligible to hold office or vote.